It is defined as not getting pregnant for at least 1 year although not using contraception methods.
As the treatment of infertility will vary depending on the cause, firstly causes of the infertility should be examined and analyzes should be done.
Procedures Performed in Our Infertility Polyclinic;
• Evaluation of couples who want to have children
• Examination of the causes of infertility and treatment
• Evaluation for IVF treatment
What is it? Who Should Apply?
• Examination, treatment, and follow-up of the causes of infertility in women
• Examination, treatment, and follow-up of the causes of infertility in men
• Examination of how much time you have ahead to have a baby, AMH test
• Assessment, treatment, and follow-up for women with polycystic ovary disease