Welcome To Delta Hospital,
We continue our work with an effort in order to provide and protect the hospital environment where knowledge, experience, and technology meet with modern architectural features and where you can get comfortable and high-quality medical services. The information in this guide will help you to be comfortable during your time in our hospital and to benefit from the services we offer you. After reading our guide, please do not hesitate to consult your nurse, doctor, or Patient Services Department for more detailed information.
Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to make you feel that you are our guest during your stay in our hospital for your comfort and safety.
Quality Healthcare Services
A high-quality treatment process can only be possible with accurate, clear and high-quality diagnostic systems. For this purpose, Radiology and Laboratory Services of our hospital are designed based on rapidly progressing technologies and new tests. The ability to work many paratests on hundreds of samples at the same time accelerates the treatment processes of our physicians with the advanced technology devices we use in our laboratories. In addition to advanced instances of medical technology in our Radiology Unit, our experienced, expert and academic physician staff and technicians offer uninterrupted services to our patients at all hours of the day and night. The mission of our department is to approach the correct diagnosis with the lowest risk in each patient with the principle of achieving the right diagnosis within the shortest time.
OUR MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
The Mission of the FSM Health Group is to improve the quality of life of society and to contribute to the development of medicine;
Being a health organization that offers preventive and curative health services to the community in an advanced widespread and integrated structure under appropriate economic conditions.
Integrating the most advanced technology with expert staff, providing an exemplary, widespread, integrated service that can reach a wide audience and keeping patient satisfaction at the highest level.
Respect for Patient and Employee Rights
Patient and Employee Satisfaction
Adherence to medical ethics rules
Being us, not me
OUR PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Achieving and maintaining high-level treatment and care
To develop by constantly questioning ourselves with a system that can be measured and evaluated
Providing professional development and continuing education opportunities
Our emergency service provides non-stop service 24/7 with our experienced staff in order to respond to all your health needs in a timely manner.
If you want to use the ambulance service when you are discharged from the hospital, it will be enough to contact your inpatient consultant/nurses.
Outpatient Clinic Procedures
Before coming to our hospital, you can make an appointment record on behalf of the relevant doctor from the Call Center after calling our hospital on 0216 388 99 99. Before going to the outpatient clinic where you will be examined, you must go to our Patient Registration Desk to register. After opening your registration, the relevant outpatient clinic will see your registration on the system. Our consultants will assist you when it’s your turn. If the tests and examinations that you need to perform after your examination, you will be directed to the Patient Admission Desk again by your Patient Consultant. After completing the SGK- contracted institution – individual billing -, you can make your transactions in the relevant sections.
Getting Tested and Results
Our Blood and Sampling Unit is located on floor -1 and our Radiology Unit is located on the ground floor. After the examination, you must contact the laboratory with your assay requests entered into the system by our Patient Registration Officers. In the laboratory, your registration will be performed and each of your tests will be given a barcode number. You can find it out from our laboratory staff when you can get the results of the tests you have had. When the results of the examination come out, the results are automatically sent to the outpatient clinic computers and seen by the outpatient clinic doctor. Keep all your tests for future checks. Be sure to bring your Republic of Turkey ID card with you.
Patient Admission Procedures
The first step of inpatient treatment is to create a record in your name. If you have not been admitted to our hospital before, a file will be arranged with a special protocol number for you.
Documents that you must have with you for registration:
- Birth certificate or driver’s license,
- Republic of Turkey ID or Passport for non-citizens,
- The results of your previous test and examinations,
- For our patients with private health insurance and bank members, if any, the insurance card and the insurance admission approval form with your doctor’s seal and signature on it,
- It’s a referral document.
Insurance Provision and Payment Transactions
Insurance provision procedures are started immediately upon completion of your admission. The patient, who presents his/her identity in the Hospitalization Services office located on the ground floor of our hospital, is registered to the hospital integrated system according to the contracted institution. During the registration process, the necessary signatures of the patient or the patient’s relatives are taken on the pre-approval form sent by the insurance, if there is a Contract, Warranty Agreement, Patient Payment Consent Form, and Private Insurance. Your insurance company does not provide for treatments that are not covered by the agreement. For this reason, we recommend that you find out before hospitalization how much of the planned treatment is covered and how much you will need to pay as a patient’s share. The patients and their relatives, whose registration procedures have been completed and the room organization has been made in advance, are directed to their room, accompanied by the Hospitalization Officer. After your hospitalization is complete, your patient bracelet will be worn on your wrist. Please do not remove your bracelet while you are in the hospital, as this bracelet will allow us to track you simultaneously with your patient file.
How long you stay in the hospital during your treatment depends on the status of your health condition. Your doctor will help you plan your departure from the hospital. After your doctor informs your nurse that you can be discharged, your discharge procedures begin. These processes, in turn, develop in the form of preparing your file, closing your accounts, preparing your reports, and training you and your family for your home care needs. Training will be provided on your physical therapy, medications, diet, equipment that you will use at home, maintenance of your surgical site, and what you can do in an emergency. Individual patients are informed by the floor Secretary and directed to our patient exit Department for payment and billing procedures. Provision procedures related to contracted institutions are completed, and then billing procedures are performed by inviting the patient or his / her relative to the unit.
In addition to our doctors, our health professionals will take care of your care during your hospitalization process. Each member of our medical team will introduce itself to you and define its role in your care in clarity that you can understand.
Our doctors will arrange the medications that you will use during hospitalization according to your treatment. Our doctors monitors the course of your care and treatment in the service. Our floor doctors will visit you every evening at 17:00-18:00 accompanied by your nurse and take care of your health situation.
Our patients are provided with 24-hour service by our nurses who have received continuous training and are experts in their fields. On the floor of your room, our nurses responsible answering your questions, if any, by introducing your room after you have made your admission to the room. With the nurse call system, you can call your nurse in any situation you need. Our call system is located at the bedside of your bed and in your bathroom. If you touch the button in your bed and pull the rope in your bathroom, your nurse will contact you as soon as possible and take care of your problem.
Our services for Your Health and Comfort
In our hospital, visits can be made every day between 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-23:00. For the health of our patient, we request that no more than two visitors are in the room at the same time and that visits are limited to 10 minutes.
Food and Diet Services
During the treatment of all our patients, diet meals prepared by our Specialist Dietitian are offered in accordance with their health status and the treatment program of their doctor.
Food services for our patients and their companions;
Morning Breakfast Service starts at: 07.30
Lunch service starts at: 12.00
Dinner service starts at 17.00.
The Cafeteria in the hospital has room service. It is held between 08.30 and 18.00.
- Our hospital ensures the safety of our patients with security guards working 24/7. When you have any security-related problems, you can first inform your nurse and then the security guards. You can contact the Security Department for your belongings that were lost during the hospitalization process or that you forgot during your discharge. The following are the points that need special attention regarding security: Our security guards are authorized to check all bags and packages. Your personal belongings, valuables and documents are your responsibility. Please be careful not to take them away from you.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in our hospital.
- Our hospital was built according to the smart building system and there are smoke detectors in all units.
Flowers sent by your relatives can cause various infections or allergies with the microorganisms they carry. In addition, the flowers you will place outside your room can block the way out of the patient in case of emergency such as earthquake and fire. Due to the risks stated, flowers are not accepted in the patient’s room.
Patient Satisfaction Survey
In order to ensure the continuity of our service quality and to host you as you wished, you can send your suggestions, thoughts or satisfaction to us by filling out the survey form in your room. You can put the completed forms in the survey boxes at the counters or deliver them to the floor secretary.
Call Center (0216 388 99 99 )
We have Call Center Officers who understand your language and will be happy to assist you. You can reach us 7/24 by calling our phone to inform and guide you on all subjects related to health and to make an appointment with our polyclinics.
Our Services Offered in Our Call Center;
- You can make an appointment for all our departments.
- You can learn about our departments and doctors.
- You can learn about our agreements with institutions.
- You can get transportation information to our hospital.
In our hospital, there are places of worship that our patients and visitors can use to fulfill their religious obligations and Holy Books they can use while praying.
Due to the importance given to infection control in our hospital, the highest level of sensitivity is shown to hygiene and cleaning conditions. Our Housekeepers will visit you every day during your treatment, more than once a day if necessary, to keep your room and its surroundings clean.
Our hospital has an open parking lot, and be careful not to park in front of the Emergency Service entrance and follow the directions of our parking staff. Our parking lot is free and we also have valet service.
Our Smoking Policy
Smoking is not allowed in the closed areas of our hospital. It is strictly forbidden for our patients to smoke during their treatment.
OUR SERVICES AVAILABLE IN YOUR ROOM
Nurse Call System and Usage
You can call your nurse when you need, by using our nurse call systems located at the bedside and in your bathroom.
When you encounter any problem, you can (ask) our nurses for help by pulling the rope hanging on the wall.
We kindly ask that no outside food be brought into your room due to odor and risk of infection. If you have to bring food in exceptional cases, you can keep it in the mini fridge inside your cabinet without leaving it open.
You can adjust your head, knee and foot area up or down with the remote on the right or left side of your bed. You can change the location of the dining table at your feet according to your needs. You can adjust the height level by using the latch on the right side of the table.
You can disinfect your hands by rubbing your palms for 30 seconds as described in the “User Manual” in your room in order to prevent the growth of microbes and to prevent them from being carried to other areas.
- Since the solution is a flammable substance, do not approach with fire and avoid eye contact.
The extension number of your room will be forwarded to you by your nurse. You can dial 0 for the switchboard operator. Your phone is open to external calls and they can reach you at your extension number. You can also watch the channels in the list with the TV in your room.
The remote control television in your room has a satellite broadcasting system. You can get help from our patient consultants or nurses regarding the use of the remote control. We kindly ask you to pay attention to the volume level of the television so that our other patients are not disturbed.
Ventilation (Hot-Cold Setting)
The wall-mounted thermostat apparatus allows you to set the room temperature. Thanks to this thermostat, you can adjust the room temperature as you wish.
Companion Chair and Bed
The companion chair in your room can also be used as a bed. You can call our staff for making the chair a bed and for the necessary materials with the help of your nurse.
There are clothes hangers ready in the wardrobe.
Our hospital also offers WIFI service in patient rooms. The user password is provided at the time of your admission. Please let your nurse know if you have a problem with the connection.
USEFUL INFORMATION BEFORE YOUR SURGERY
- Your doctor will share with you all the information you want to learn about the surgical procedure.
- Pay attention to comply with the wishes of your doctor before the surgical procedure.
- Talk to your doctor about anything you wonder about, including vitamins, herbal medicines, supplements, herbal teas or blood thinners.
- If your doctor allows, you can continue to take your medications.
- After the meeting, your physician will direct you to our patient representatives at the relevant bank.
- From this section; You can get the necessary information about your appointment and insurance confirmation.
- Create a written list of the questions you want to ask before the procedure.
- Is there any preparation I need to do before the surgical procedure?
- What kinds of forms will I fill out?
- How long will my surgery take?
- When will I be able to see my family after the surgery?
- ARRIVAL TO THE HOSPITAL
- Bring all the forms you are asked to fill in when you come to the hospital, as well as your insurance cards and all your pre-operative examinations.
- When you arrive at the hospital, apply to the Inpatient Services Inpatient Office. After your hospitalization procedures are completed in this section, you will be taken to your room accompanied by our staff.
- Our Anesthesiologist will examine you before surgery; will receive detailed information about your personal background, family history and habits.
- Our Anesthesiologist will inform you about the types of anesthesia.
- Our Anesthesiologist may request additional laboratory tests for a safe anesthesia application.
- If you eat or drink anything during the period when you should be fasting, even though you have been informed before, you MUST inform your Anesthesiologist and/or nurse about this.
Your doctor will ask you about your medical history, examine you and, if necessary, order some tests.
Blood Tests; It provides information about your body chemistry.
- EKG (Electrocardiogram); They are records that show your heart functions.
- Urine test; It gives information about kidney and urinary bladder.
- Lung Film; It shows the condition of your lungs.
- Apart from these main tests, other tests can be performed if necessary.
- Inform your doctor if your health status changes.
- If flu or other infection is detected, your surgery may be postponed.
- If you will be staying in the hospital overnight, bring the items you will need with you.
- Prefer comfortable clothes that are not tight.
- Before the operation, remove your make-up, nail polish, and remove your jewellery.
- Do not neglect to take a bath the night before you come to the hospital. If shaving is required for the surgical area, definitely do not do it yourself. Our hospital professionals will do what is necessary in this regard.
- You will be informed about how long you should fast before the surgical procedure. Unless advised otherwise, you can have a light but satisfying meal the night before the surgery until 12 hours before the surgery.
- Please do not smoke.
- If you have medications that you talked to your doctor about and that you need to continue using; You can take your medicine with a small sip of water.
1) RIGHT TO USE THE SERVICES
Our patients and relatives who receive health services, every individual who applies to our hospital, has the right to benefit from all our services in a comfortable environment that respects social values, protects dignity, security and peace, regardless of culture, religion, language, race or sect. Our patients have the right to be informed about the diagnosis and treatment opportunities offered by our hospital, as well as how to access the services.
2) RIGHT TO INFORMATION and CONSENT
- Medical interventions proposed by themselves or through their legal representatives,
- The potential risks or benefits of each initiative,
- Alternatives to the proposed initiatives,
- She/he has the right to receive full information about the complications and health conditions that may develop as a result of being untreated, in a language and method that she/he can understand.
- Our patients have the right to receive a written copy of all medical records if they submit their requests in writing.
- Our patients have the right to decide or reject the treatment to be applied after they are informed about the serious side effects risk, risk of death, problems with convalescence, and the result of the treatment.
- If our patients use this right, they are deemed to have accepted that they have “approved” to the procedures to be performed.
- Our patients who refuse the recommended treatment are not deprived of other care and treatment opportunities of the institution.
- Our patients have the right to receive information about the correct evaluation and treatment of the disease they are complaining about.
- Our patients and their families (relatives) have the right to receive information about donating organs and other tissues.
- Our patients have the right to receive clear information about the hospital mission.
3) RIGHT TO RECOGNIZE, SELECT AND CHANGE PERSONNEL
Our patients; learning the identities, duties and titles of doctors, nurses and other health personnel responsible for their own treatment; has the right to choose and change these persons.
4) RIGHT TO CHOOSE AND CHANGE THE INSTITUTION / ORGANIZATION
Our patients have the right to choose and change the health institution / institution, provided that the procedures and conditions stipulated by the legislation they are affiliated with are complied with.
5) RIGHT TO REFUSE AND STOP TREATMENT
Apart from legally obligatory cases and the responsibility of the negative consequences that may arise, the patient has the right to refuse the treatment planned or to be applied to him or to request that it be stopped.
6) RIGHT TO PRIVACY
- Our patients have the right to receive service in an environment suitable for privacy throughout the entire treatment process.
- The health, medical condition and all personal information of all individuals who apply to our hospital are kept confidential even after death. This information about the patient can be disclosed upon the patient’s express consent or a court decision.
7) RIGHT TO RESPECT
Our patients have the right to be examined and treated in a respectful, compassionate and friendly environment at all times and under all circumstances, while protecting their personal dignity.
8) RIGHT TO REQUEST CONSULTATION (SECOND OPINION)
Our patients have the right to call a consultant physician for diagnosis and treatment. The consultant physician recommends the treatment, but the patient’s first physician approves the procedure.
9) THE RIGHT TO FULFILL RELIGIOUS OBLIGATIONS
- Our patients have the right to freely fulfill their religious obligations, regardless of their religion, as long as they do not interfere with treatment.
10) RIGHT TO SECURITY
- Everyone has the right to be safe in the health institution and to demand it.
- Necessary measures are taken by our hospital to protect and ensure the safety of life and property of patients, their relatives, such as visitors and companions.
- Appropriate protection measures have been taken for children, disabled individuals and the elderly (alone, in need of care, unaccompanied) in our hospital.
11) RIGHT TO HOST COMPANIONS AND VISITORS
Our patients have the right to accept visitors and have companions in accordance with the procedures and principles determined by our hospital.
12) RIGHT TO REPORT COMPLAINT/OPINION AND SUGGESTION
Patients and their relatives have the right to initiate, review, finalize and be informed of the outcome of the complaint mechanism in our hospital in case of violation of patient rights.
13) HEALTH ORGANIZATION RULES AND PRACTICES
Our patients have the right to obtain information about the hospital rules and practices to be applied to them.
14) EXAMINATION AND TREATMENT COSTS
Our patients have the right to learn the treatment service costs before the treatment and to request and receive the invoice of the price paid for the service they receive afterwards.
1) GIVING INFORMATION
Our patients should provide full and accurate information about their health status to doctors and nurses who are responsible for providing medical services.
2) COMPLIANCE WITH RECOMMENDATIONS
Our patients are also obliged to comply with the treatment plan recommended by the doctor responsible for their treatment and to accept that the relevant health personnel fulfill the care plan in line with the doctor’s instructions.
3) REFUSE PLANNED TREATMENT
If our patients refuse the treatment planned by their doctor, they are responsible for the consequences.
4) COMPLIANCE WITH HEALTH ORGANIZATION RULES
Our patients are responsible for complying with the rules and practices of our healthcare organization.
5) SHOW RESPECT
Our patients are responsible for acting in accordance with the measures and rules that the hospital will take in case of uncomfortable situations, such as noise, visitors and smoke that disturb the patients and their relatives in the health care facility.
6) INFECTION CONTROL
Our guests are responsible for being sensitive about all the measures recommended to them to prevent the spread of infectious diseases.
7) PAYMENT RESPONSIBILITY
Our patients are obliged to pay the costs of examination and treatment by fulfilling the financial responsibility of the health service they receive.
Our guests who intentionally damage fixtures and supplies have a responsibility to pay for it.
Our patients have the responsibility to accept as few visitors as possible at the same time, to not bring food or drink, to not use items belonging to other patients, and to comply with hospital visit Times.
* Ministry of Health, Patient Rights Regulation No. 23420 and Amsterdam Declaration
GUIDE TO PREVENTING PATIENT FALLS
Falling is a situation that can occur in your daily life. It will cause injury and prolongation of your health care in the hospital. But it can be prevented with simple measures. During your stay in the hospital, we strongly urge you to follow the precautions taken by our hospital and the warnings of our nurses.
- During your admission, your nurse will be trained on the general rules of the hospital and your treatment process, and your fall risk assessment will be made by your nurse. According to the assessment, if you are in a high risk group, a picture of Green Trefoil will be hung on your door.
- The hospital environment that is unfamiliar to daily life, changes in body activities, disability, dementia in the elderly, loss of vision and hearing, decreased muscle strength, or the treatment process increase the risk of falling.
- You should definitely tell your nurse if you have had a health problem related to falling before coming to the hospital.
- Make sure you can use the call button where you can reach our health personnel when you need it.
- Keep the phone, call button and other objects you need to reach at a distance that you can get without reaching out.
- If your doctor or nurse has indicated that it is risky to stand up without a companion with you, when you stand up (bathroom, toilet, etc.), get help.
- Get up slowly from where you are lying or sitting. If you feel dizzy, stay where you are.
- Walk slowly while walking.
- If you feel dizzy while walking, sit down immediately.
- Wear non-slip slippers or shoes while walking.
- Do not lean on wheeled objects such as shelf while walking.
- Leave a lamp that gives enough light on at night.
- If you are taking medication that will bring you to sleep and blur your consciousness, ask your nurse for help before you stand up.
- Make sure your bed is at the lowest level.
- You should be careful to keep your bed borders up all the time, you should not lower your bed borders without your nurse’s knowledge.
- Do not attempt to descend from the margins while the bed borders are upturned. This can cause you to get injured and fall.
- If anything falls on the floor in your room, tell your nurse to clean it up.
- Do not change their places as the equipment in your room is arranged in a way that puts you at the least risk.
- Inform your nurse if you use a cane, crutches or a wheelchair so that it is available to you.
- Get help from your nurse when it is necessary to fix the connections such as drains, catheters, and serum connected to your body to places such as beds, stretchers, and wheelchairs so that they do not harm you.
- Your nurse will accompany you when you stand up for the first time after the operation or during transfers between units.
- Especially in the post-operative period, you should stand up with the appropriate method with the approval of your nurse and doctor.
- For any reason, do not leave your room or location without your nurse’s knowledge for any reason. We thank you for your sensitivity and care and wish you a healthy day..